Our Team "builds" Great Divers and Experiences
Manolis Bardanis (Owner & founder of Naxos Diving Center)
Manolis was born in 1968 in Apeiranthos Naxos .
He is an Instructor in Scuba ,Free diving and Tec Rec Diving.
He has trained over 500 new divers and he led in underwater excursions over 4,000 certified divers. He is PADI Master Instructor
and holds numerous PADI specialties.
Apart from diving he is a founding member of Natural History Museum in Apeiranthos Naxos after having dealt with the study of marine organisms, shells and marine mammals and he also deals with the exploration and history of wrecking
during the second world war in Naxos and writes his foundings on "Aviation Archaelogy in Greece"
CERTIFICATIONS PADI specialties instructor:
PADI Master Instructor • Underwater Photography
· EFR Instructor- care for children w / AED • Search & Recovery
· Freediving Instructor 2 * CMAS - EOUDATK • Equipment Specialist
· Scuba Instructor 2 * CMAS - EOUDATK • PPB - Project AWARE
· TEC DEEP INSTRUCTOR • Nitrox
· TEC REC Trimix Diver • Trimix Blender
· TEC REC Cave Diver
· MARES specialized technician
Areti was born in 1977 and has her roots on the island of Naxos.
Her passion and love of the sea pushed her into scuba diving
and she became a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and SSI DM Instructor.
In 2009 she won the PADI Go Pro Challenge as Mediterranean Divemaster.
Areti holds numerous PADI and SSI specialities and is also a TEC 40 Diver.
She loves taking underwater pictures so you can always see her with her camera on her hand!
Aside from diving, Areti has a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from UCLAN - she has also a Degree in Graphic Arts,
and she is an accomplished show horse jumper.
- PADI IDC STAFF Instructor
- SSI DM Instructor
- EFR Instructor Primary & Secondary Care w/AED
Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Deep Diving Instructor
PADI specialities instructor: SSI Specialities Instructor:
• Project Aware Instructor Nitrox Instructor (up to EAN 40)
• AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Sp Instructor Navigation Instructor
• Care for Children w/AED Instructor Night & Limited visibility Instructor
•Deep Instructor Perfect Buoyancy Instructor
• Night Diver Instructor Search & Recovery Instructor
• Wreck Diver Instructor Science of Diving Instructor
• U/W navigator Instructor Boat diving Instructor
• EANx Instructor Diver stress & rescue Instuctor
Wreck Diver Instructor
Vassilis was born in the city of Athens. In 2000 moved to Naxos island
were he began more seriously his diving adventures.
He followed all the diving steps up to Divemaster with Naxos Diving
center and now he is a valuable member of our team.
He has environmental responsibility , he took part of several beach
cleanups including ports and he has a lot of engineer knowledges.
- Deep Diver
- Speed Boat License
Andreas was born in September 1988 at the city of Athens. His roots
comes from Kefalonia.
He lives in London for his Master Degree in studies such as , Military
History and international relations.
He also has a degree in Business administration.
He loves music, travel and of course scuba diving!
That's why he decided to explore the underwater world and become
a PADI Instructor.
Andreas is a honorary member of Naxos Diving .You can recognise him
easily because he is always with a smile on his face and you are going
to enjoy the conversation with him.
- PADI Instructor
- · EFR Instructor- care for children w / AED
- · TEC REC Diver
PADI specialties instructor:
• PPB - Project AWARE
• Deep Instructor